Please read mention below terms & conditions carefully, by hiring any services you will agree to be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned below. All these terms as well as conditions are subjected to change without any prior intimation from time to time. However, our management team will consistently will be in touch with you and will intimate you about any amendments made to these terms & conditions via updating on website.
- All quotes are given on registered national average room size.
- Melbourne Bond & Carpet Cleaning Services reserves all the right to amend given quotation in following circumstances:
- If bedrooms size are larger than 12 square meter.
- Living rooms are larger than 15 square meters.
- Hallways larger than four square meters.
- Rugs spaces are larger than 12 square meters.
- Bathrooms and kitchens are larger than described at the time of quotation.
- Melbourne Bond & Carpet Cleaning Company also reserves the right to change the quotation if the property location and condition are not matched as described.
- The customer is to provide access to the property when the service is due to performed. In case he/she is not available at the appointed time the customer is responsible for providing the access to the keys.
- Failure to provide access is subject to a $ 50 cancellation/ postponement fee
- Running water & electricity supply must be available within the property for which services are availed unless customer advice us to arrange the generator for extra $80.
- Failure to provide these is subject to a $50 non-refundable fee.
- Payment is to be made in cash or check at the beginning of the services, unless different payment methods are confirmed.
- The customer is obligated to make the payment before our cleaning team starts performing.
- To hold a slot for the services card details must be provided, regardless of the confirmed payment method.
- If a bank transfers payment has been agreed this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the services time. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment is confirmed.
- All card payments are subject to 2% transaction fee and all car payment is secured within 2 business days before the service by pre-authorizing (holding) the amount payable.
- The actual payment is processed upon completion of the service. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if the service is not secured.
Melbourne Bond & Carpet Cleaning do not charge cancellation fees for the cancellation/re-scheduling of any service if we have been informed more than 48 hours before the services are availed otherwise a $50 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies. Overplus we reserve the right to refuse any job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health or wellbeing of our staff. If the property is not described either in condition or size or if unexpected circumstances occur in such cases as well we reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has vacated the property unless otherwise stated by us.
- All the services are considered provided to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by customers within 24 hours of the service being conducted.
- If any damage is proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours we will either repair the item or replace it. Even though our technician and cleaners will make every effort not to damage items, accident occasion happen. Therefore, we suggest you that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away and/or not cleaned during this service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution. We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer property that is not able to be cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
- Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage than we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
- If you require fridge. Freezer to be cleaned, you will be responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance. Our gardening services quotations do not include the removal of collected waste. If you require this services, you must request it additionally meanwhile we will be not responsible for anything happen after 24 hour to the property.
Regular Domestic Cleaning Service
- Payments are to be made in cash at the completion of the service directly to the cleaner unless agreed otherwise. If an agreed account is used for payments, the customer name, address and postcode of the property should appear in the reference field.
- If a meeting with the cleaner in advance is required by the customer this would be done on the same day as the service to avoid charging extra travelling cost.
- The service will be conducted on the same day and time each week/fortnight unless we have mutually agreed otherwise.
- Please note that due to our restricted time schedule, we are not usually able to reschedule regular appointments. We require more than 24 hours’ notice of any postponement or cancellation failure to do so will results in a $50 cancellation fee.
- We have a minimum of 3 hours service per regular appointment as well as a minimum of 2 services to be provided. Cancelling after the first service (even with 24 hour’s notice) will result in a cancellation fee.
- It is the customer responsibility to allow access to the property at the appointed day/time.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional Offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offer does not apply for junk removal services.
If you have any questions or query regarding to these redeem conditions please feel free to contact is. You reserve the right to unsubscribe from our promotional newsletters and text messages.